Saturday, April 10, 2010

Coming Soon....

Well, I had big plans for this weekend.  I have several projects that I've been hoping to tackle soon, and then post on here for your reading pleasure, and I was super motivated to get at least one of them started this weekend!  Unfortunately, I sustained a back injury at work yesterday and, as my chiropractor is not in the office over the weekend, I am stuck, mostly immobile, in bed.  Very frustrating.

While I hate posting about unfinished (actually, not yet started) projects, I figure I ought to post about something, so I have decided to give you a little preview of what's coming soon.

Project #1
Spice Storage Solutions

Currently I store my spices/baking supplies in a bottom drawer of my kitchen island.

















Here's a close up of how messy it's become.












I get made fun of a lot for this by my darling husband... he thinks it's completely impractical to keep this kind of thing in such an inconvenient place, and he's probably right.  It worked really well for me when we first moved into our house and had less supplies to keep down there, but now it's getting hard to find anything when I need it, therefore it's time to find a different solution.

This is what I had in mind.  Only instead of paying $119.88, I'm going to attempt to make it myself for a lot less money.

Please comment and let me know what you think about this idea, suggestions on how to make it work, or whatever!



Project #2
Adventures in Curb Appeal

I'm having trouble uploading pictures for this project, so I'll try to update it later once I've figured out the issue.







 

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, you have been tagged on my blog! Just go to my blog post, copy and paste, and fill out your own answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I awarded you beautiful blogger on my blog!

    faith-somethingfun.blogspot.com

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you on my blog! 'The Blue Award'.

    ReplyDelete